Outlier Chinese Character Semantic Components PDF
Each Semantic Components poster contains
- 50 common semantic components, beautifully handwritten by calligrapher Harvey Dam
- explanations of their form and meaning(s)
- pronunciation in Hanyu Pinyin (and Zhuyin Fuhao for the traditional poster)
- stroke order
- important additional information about the component
- variant forms
- a Chinese name or description of the component
- a few example characters using it as a semantic component.
These are hi-resolution, A1 size (59.4 x 84.1cm, 23.39 x 33.11 inches) PDF files available with either a simplified or traditional character focus, though both versions will contain both sets of characters. Both English and German editions are available!