Outlier Kanji Semantic Components PDF
Each Semantic Components poster contains
- 50 common semantic components, beautifully handwritten by a calligrapher
- explanations of their form and meaning(s)
- pronunciation in kana
- stroke order
- important additional information about the component
- variant forms
- a Japanese name or description of the component
- a few example characters using it as a semantic component.
These are hi-resolution, A1 size (59.4 x 84.1cm, 23.39 x 33.11 inches) PDF files that you can feel free to print for yourself!
Note: The first poster is available now, with the second following by October. If you pre-order the second, you'll get your copy via email as soon as it's ready!